New to the District? Before April 15, contact your preferred school to learn how to register as a new Edmonton Public Schools student. Learn more at http://epsb.ca/schools/register/.
If you are interested in being part of our school please see the information below or contact us.
If you would like information on curriculum, please visit Alberta Education:
Chinese (Mandarin) Bilingual Transportation - If you would like more information about transportation please click here. Once in the link you will need to click where it says attendance area maps then check the box of the map that you want more information about.
- Attend our Kindergarten English Program Parent Information Evening on Monday, February 3, 2020 from 6:30 pm-7:30 pm at Meyonohk school.
Children who are five years old on or before December 31, 2020 may register in Kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year. The Alberta government changed the entry age for students registering in Kindergarten, beginning in the 2020-21 school year.
- Note that a child must start Grade 1 if they are six years old on September 1 of that school year.
- Schools start accepting new student registrations for the next school year on February 3, 2020. Applying after April 15, 2020 may limit your options to schools with available space. Learn more about registration dates and deadlines.
- If the number of students who want to attend a school or program exceeds the available space, applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area will be chosen by random selection.
- Our school starts accepting new student registrations for the 2020-2021 school year between 9:30 am to 2:00 pm February 3, 2020.
- Please bring the following to our school
- a completed, signed Student Registration form
- confirmation of address for the student's parent/guardian
- legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date (child’s birth certificate)
Examples of accepted documentation:
Legal Proof of a Student's Name
Confirmation of Address
- Canadian provincial birth certificate
- Canadian citizenship document
- student visa
In some cases, immigration documents (e.g. landed immigrant documentation or a Permanent Residence Card) may also be required. Visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada for more information.
- driver's license
- utility bill
- lease agreement
- property tax bill
In some cases you may be asked to provide more than one of the above.
Pre-enrol in SchoolZone
Get ready for the 2020-21 school year! Sign in to your parent SchoolZone account between 9 a.m. on March 9 and 4 p.m. on April 15, 2020 to select your child’s preferred school for the 2020-21 school year.
When you sign in to your parent SchoolZone account on your computer, tablet or smartphone:
- choose Next Year
- select the name of the child you are pre-enrolling
- follow the instructions to select your child’s preferred school for next year
Whether your child is staying at the same school or changing schools, all students need to pre-enrol. Knowing how many students to expect helps schools prepare to welcome them in September. If you need help, contact the school or read the Pre-enrolment Handout.