Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
Attend our English and Mandarin Kindergarten Information Session on Thursday, February 9, 2017 from 6:30 pm-8:00 pm.
- Children who are four years of age on or before March 1 may register in Kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year. Applying after April 18 may limit your options to schools with available space. Learn more about registration dates and deadlines.
- If the number of students who want to attend a school or program exceeds the available space, applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area will be chosen by random selection.
- Our school starts accepting new student registrations for the 2017-2018 school year at 10:00 am on February 1, 2017.
- Please bring the following to our school
- a completed, signed Student Registration form
- confirmation of address for the student's parent/guardian
- legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date (child’s birth certificate)
Examples of accepted documentation:
Legal Proof of a Student's Name
If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at EDMONTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
PRE-ENROL IN SCHOOLZONE
Sign in to SchoolZone between 9 a.m. on March 13 and 4 p.m. on April 18, 2017 to select your child’s preferred school for the 2017-2018 school year.
School Supplies Ordering Information for 2017-2018: