New to the District? Before April 15, contact your preferred school to learn how to register as a new Edmonton Public Schools student. Learn more at http://epsb.ca/schools/register/.
If you are interested in being part of our school please see the information below or contact us.
If you would like information on curriculum, please visit Alberta Education:
- Kindergarten: https://www.learnalberta.ca/content/mychildslearning/gradeataglance/kindergarten.pdf
- Elementary : https://education.alberta.ca/topic-search/?searchMode=3
- Attend our Chinese Bilingual Kindergarten Parent Information Night at 7 pm on Monday, January 28, 2019 at McCauley Chambers, Centre of Education.
- Attend our Kindergarten English Program Parent Information Evening on Thursday, February 7, 2019 from 6:30 pm-7:30 pm at Meyonohk school.
- Children who are four years of age on or before March 1 may register in Kindergarten for the 2019-20 school year. Schools start accepting new student registrations for the next school year on February 4, 2019. Applying after April 15, 2019 may limit your options to schools with available space. Learn more about registration dates and deadlines.
- If the number of students who want to attend a school or program exceeds the available space, applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area will be chosen by random selection.
- Our school starts accepting new student registrations for the 2019-2020 school year between 9:30 am to 2:30 pm February 4, 2019.
- Please bring the following to our school
- a completed, signed Student Registration form
- confirmation of address for the student's parent/guardian
- legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date (child’s birth certificate)
Examples of accepted documentation:
Legal Proof of a Student's Name
Pre-enrol in SchoolZone
Get ready for the 2019-20 school year! Sign in to your parent SchoolZone account between March 11 and April 15 to select your child’s preferred school for next year.
Whether your child is staying at the same school or changing schools, all students need to pre-enrol. Knowing how many students to expect helps schools prepare to welcome them in September. If you need help, contact the school or read the pre-enrolment handout.